R.I.P Jim Hutton (Freddie Mercury's last partner)

kingofpopfan

Proud Member
Everyone it is with great sadness I bring the news of the death of Freddie Mercury's last boyfriend/partner Jim Hutton who has just passed away in the last hour cause unknown

Will keep you updated if anything happens

jim%2Bhutton%2Bfreddie%2Bmercury.jpg

May him and Freddie be together forever now and both R.I.P :(

Early reports are saying his HIV did develop into full blown AIDS will let you all know more the more I hear over on the Queen forums

God, what a way to start the new year...Rest in peace Jim.

Awwww poor guy, R.I.P Jim. I read on Wikki though that he found out he was HIV Positive in 1990, so he's done good to live almost 20 years with it.

Last edited:
Jim was a loyal,humble and caring person till the end...life was pretty unfair to him...RIP

Having been a huge fan of Queen, and having met Jim at the English Queen convention, it feels good that you guys mention him here too. Thank you. I miss him.

He was a kind and fun soul, a really good guy. May he rest in peace.

Betty

My phone was going off constantly when I switched it back on after Doctor Who when it happend from a few Queen fans who I know and it really felt like June 25th again :(

We've still had no word though on who's gonna handle the other side of Freddie's estate now but it will more then likely be Peter Freestone

Back